We provide a strong mix of efficient and time-saving tools so you can focus on your relationship with your buyers.
- Market Statistics: Our market charts tool pulls complete information from 4 Bay Area MLSs to produce the most current and accurate information available. With 7 counties, 244 cities/neighborhoods, 5 different chart types, as well as price range filters, you can access more than 100,000 different types to be completely customized to your needs. Charts can be output as multiple image types or can be dropped into your own website or blog by copying and pasting the unique embed code. We additionally produce 95 market update videos each month covering neighborhoods and districts throughout San Francisco for you to embed, link and share.
- Preview Tour: Allows Zephyr agents to view new listings before they are marketed to other agents or the general public. These properties may never hit the market. As the largest independent firm headquartered in San Francisco which sends a large number of buyers into Marin, and with the greatest number of sales for each of the past five years, we can provide a distinct advantage for you and your client.
- Comprehensive Website: We make a significant ongoing investment in search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) on our award-winning website. This allows us to maximize exposure for our listings by attracting a large pool of buyers seeking a robust home search experience. Buyers can dive into the details, including 180+ neighborhood/city profiles that include descriptions, photos, videos, maps, and market data, as well as available properties in that area.
- MyZephyr Website Registration: Your clients can search the MLS, including pendings and solds, save their searches and follow their favorite listings, and get point-to-point driving directions for open houses, all while allowing you the opportunity to view their activity.
- Buyer’s Guide: A primer on the entire buying process, from finding the right property, making offers and conducting inspections to financing and the escrow process.
- Escrow Review: Comprehensive review of all escrow documentation by our transaction coordinators and sales managers to ensure a seamless transaction.
- Real Estate Insights (REI): Zephyr’s newsletter highlighting the current market trends through data analysis, available as a monthly email newsletter and as a print newsletter once every quarter. Keeps your buyers and past clients updated on sales activity in their chosen neighborhoods/areas and positions you as their selected real estate resource.